Over the years, I’ve enjoyed organizing our home yet I’ve learned that organizing can only go so far. It wasn’t until I started taking more of an interest in Minimalism that I understood the concept of Less is More. By getting rid of the things we don’t need or use, we can make room for what really matters.
Join me as I explore what minimalism means to me and my family while I clear out the unnecessary stuff from my life to make space for the important things– Time with family and friends, living a healthy lifestyle, creating and implementing positive habits to create a life that I truly love.
It is my hope that through reading this blog you will also discover an appreciation of living a simpler life, make room for more happiness on your own terms and clear out all the clutter that is holding you back from being your best self.
Hi I’m Jillian!
Here are a couple things about me.
- I’m a MOM I have 2 adorable Kids. Rowan is 5 and Maya is 3.
- I married my HIGH SCHOOL SWEETHEART I’ve known my husband, Chris, since grade 7. We started dating in our last year of high school and have been together since.
- I’m MUSICAL I enjoy playing piano, guitar and love to sing – especially in the car where I can practice my seated dance moves.
- I’m a VEGETARIAN I do eat dairy and eggs (lacto-ovo) and have been a vegetarian since grade 5. I do however, enjoy the smell of a BBQ in the summer.
- I’m ACTIVE I enjoy sports, weight training and working out. There’s nothing like a good sweat to start the day!
- I enjoy TREATS I love baked goods and Pure Maple Syrup (sorry Aunt Jemima). I’ve even been known to carry a small bottle of maple syrup in my purse when going out for breakfast.